How to get back into pod with index.html

I added a new source on a pod - an index.html in the public space. I figured out after I did it that it was a bad idea. Now I can’t browse to the public portion of the pod to manage resources. How might I rectify the mistake?

1 Like

You can remove the /public/index.html with this webapp Solid-ide (solside) is now on github

5 Likes

yes, i second using Solside, this is a great app, and is very useful for editing. Here is an example of what you can do in 30 minutes:
see. https://yngwiemalmsteen.solid.community

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much for your support!

3 Likes

Your so welcome and thank you for providing this app for the community, it really Rocks!!!

1 Like

I’ve taken a look at that one, but I don’t see the option to actually remove any files- just edit them. How would I remove them in Solside?

Totally agree… this is a great app! Kudos for making it happen!

1 Like

Cick on the green icon next to a file name to delete the file. For a folder, first enter the folder and the click on its green icon to delete.

1 Like

You’re a lifesaver! That worked!

@adventure - that’s so cool! I think I’m going to love it here!

2 Likes

Thank to Jeffz for a great app! ! if you need any help you can PM me and I will do my best to help where I can.

@chuckdee68 feel free to post a link here, would like to see what your working on.

1 Like

That link is not helpful at all

Not helpful for the original question, but it did help me to see that I was looking at Solid all wrong as far as what would be my homepage, so cut him some slack on that one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fair enough, I was in a bad mood, I apologise.

2 Likes