Berlin Meetup Rollcall

to get a sense of what size of venue we’d need: Who here is in or around the Berlin area and would want to join some informal meetup?

Also, please mention if you’d come in from out of city - that requires a bit more planning on your side, so also a bit more commitment on the meetup-side so the trip is worth it.

Solid Utrecht has 50 signups in a few days. I can imagine that Berlin would attract numbers, might be an idea to put a cap and start with a smaller venue and then see how it goes. My two cents.

That’s why this post exists, to get a feel for how many people I know are willing to come for sure. Of course, I’m also aware that this forum probably only has a fraction of the interested persons signed up and active.

Hi, I’m a developer and new to Solid. I’m Berlin based and would be great to meet people from the community.

Best.

Is there a link to the Solid Berlin event? When there is might be good to add it here Find Solid events near you

not yet, will create one this week though!

Hello JollyOrc,

I work here in Leipzig. Would love to help you setup the event.

Best,
Hashir

Still nailing down the details, but save the date: January 9th, 19:00, at supermarkt-berlin.net

Official page will follow once things are set.

If anyone wants to present something, let me know!