Welcome to the Solid Forum, please introduce yourself here. Great to have you on board

Hi everyone,

I’m Maxime from France, working as an independent research engineer and I’ve just been recruited by INRIA (Wimmics Team) to work on Searching and querying distributed data in a Solid ecosystem.

I’m leading and developing Mycelium since 2019, a SOLID based free software suite of tools for farmers, based on the Data Food Consortium ontology on which I contribute also. This project aims to help farmers with interoperable free and open source software.

I’m also the coordinator and maintainer for the DIYseeds project, a series of educational films on seed production. We already produced 40 short films about common vegetable seed production. It’s currently released into 9 languages under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 International license. 7 other languages are being added on our translation platform.

I contribute to the Virtual-Assembly and to Artifaille, a french CHATONS (alternative free web services hoster).

I’m also a little farmer in the Orne (61) producing apples and pears, apple juice and cider within a collective project we started last year. I’m planning to start producing seeds next year. We bought 7 ha with 1 ha of orchard, 1.5 ha of forest and the rest of grassland. Our plan is to plant many trees and plants, make new ponds, install beehives and so on to increase biodiversity and experiment autonomous living and resilience.

I like to play music, various instrument, I released an auto-produced album in the past.

I’m pleased to join you and wish I can contribute to SOLID :slight_smile:

PS: as a new user I was limited to only 2 links, contact me if you want more infromation.

4 Likes