Solid World June 2023

Solid World is back on June 28th! Join us at 11 a.m. EDT/1700 CEST for a number of exciting updates, including presentations from Graphmetrix and Motius and the announcement of the winners of Inrupt’s Solid Hackathon.

Register on Eventbrite!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it listed in Solid Events · Solid. Would you consider updating that page?

edit: later i found out that anybody can propose such change. The page above says that… :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who attended Solid World on Wednesday! We heard an update on CSS and heard from the finalists of Inrupt’s Solid hackathon. Next, Frederick Gibson and Kai Gilb from Graphmetrix demonstrated key capabilities of their TrinPod™ Solid server. Finally, the team from Motius presented their Solid-based solution for sharing ESG data.

Here is the recorded session: Solid World June 2023 on Vimeo

Please find below the links from each presentation.

Links from Solid World on June 28, 2023

General Info about Solid World

Inrupt Hackathon Results

Graphmetrix

3 Likes

Also hackathon results:

Also shoutout to @jaxoncreed for the great debut as Solid World host! :tada:

2 Likes

I feel like I must be missing something, but why would a forum post in 2023 recommend signing up to a newsletter that was last published in 2021?

I guess the ones on that page haven’t been updated, but I got more recent updates in the email. The last one was on May 2023: This Month in Solid: May 2023