Solid Plume - simple blog app

This was fixed a few days ago, here’s the related issue: https://github.com/solid/node-solid-server/issues/1361

This isn’t the error cause for the solid-filemanager though. I guess the cause here is, that it sends content-type: undefined while it (probably) should guess and specify it. I’d refactor it sometime after the solid-file-client update. If you want it to be changed earlier, PRs (which don’t break other stuff obviously) are accepted.

Did you used @A_A solid-file-manager? Which version of @happybeing Plume did you used? I’ve tried to deploy on my POD using @A_A solid file manager and latest Plume release v0.11 and once deployed following instructions I got a download instead of a ‘live deployment’ of Blog.

Not sure if the issue can be related to solid-file-manager extracting .zip files or NSS side… :thinking:

Happy to test any other combination :slight_smile:

First Time, I used the same instructions as you and had same problem.
But another of install can be used as mentioned here Solid Plume - simple blog app

Thank you! I had already tried that method too but I was receving some HTTP 403 Errors…
I have just realized that I would need to setup permissions of the Solid Copy App from @A_A in my POD and tried again… This time has worked! Finally Deployed!

Then I guess it’s clear that something wrong is going (bug?) with the actual version of solid file manager (react based app)

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Yes, as mentioned above solid-filemanager uses content-type: undefined which likely causes the download instead of rendering it in the browser. It will be fixed in the future, but I will wait until the new solid-file-client library is released and until I have enough free time. Likely before the end of this year, but I can’t promise it.

The installing via Solid Copy (see above) works without errors afaik.

@A_A, trying

• it would be cool if you could add a logout item in the menu of Solid-File-Manager, so we could switch from a pod to another.
    Thxs

@Smag0 Click on the three dots in the top right corner -> Choose Root Location -> Logout :slight_smile:
(If you have further questions or remarks to solid-filemanager, I’d suggest to do them in the solid-filemanager thread or in a github issue)