Hey there, newbie here. I’m still trying to get used to Solid’s Panes and UI. And things seems to break by every click I make.
So far I created two webIds in inrupt and solid community just to check that the problems I am having were not provider specific.
My steps were the following:
- I went to my public folder
- I pressed the + button to add a new App and selected Make new Address Book
- I enter the name and I get a notice letting me now the Address Book has been created.
- I click Go to new address book and I see this:
Ok, maybe try to add a new contact from the public folder?
When I do that I get different errors:
- I click new contact, type the name and after it opens the new contact details, edit the name.
- Editing the address
I tried creating a Group for the address book before adding a new contact but that didn’t fix the issue.
I went to https://glmaljkovich.inrupt.net/profile/card#me and tried to add an email address. And this showed up:
So I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. These are two new pods and I haven’t fiddled with any of the files.
I can open an issue on Github if that would be a better place.