Some constraints :
- I want my app that could be easily changeable and really simple, so I don’t want any webpack or build.
- for the simplicity of hosting on github-pages or on a Pod, I don’t want any techno server as node/express, and use prepackages libs for accessing and managing data on a Pod.
( I put node but only to download modules, but I don’t want to use it in prod)
- I don’t like Angular or React, perhaps because I’ve discovered Polymer first, and I like the concept of web-components Polymer provides.
So for every libs in the list and why not other, it would be nice if someone that know how to read data, create data, update data, to do the same actions as Notepod.
It could be a good example of how to do this type of action, and could help us to compare.
That could also be a complement to @Vincent cheatsheet.
Example of integration in app can be found here https://github.com/scenaristeur/solidash/blob/2a7bc7e18f7772b142df79aec14c1e397b98d482/components/app-element.js#L18
and components are instance of LitElemet class like this one https://github.com/scenaristeur/solidash/blob/master/components/fileclient-notepod.js
- I’ve tried with solid-file-client but I don’t know how to update, or add a line in a turtle file, and it seams that it loads more than one version of solid-auth !? @jeffz?
- I’ve tried with tripledoc, but I was not able to load a browser version of tripledoc & rdf-namespaces
So I would like to build some examples of each lib as simple as possible to add some notes on a Pod. Could everyone expert on those libs help me ?
I’ve used evejs (Multi-agents js lib for communication between each component) but this must not interfere with rdf libs, because it’s another part of the project