The current status of the SOLID community (survey)

Hey everyone,

I am working on a university project where we are researching around SOLID and creating SOLID applications.

Therefore we need your opinion to get a better understanding of the current status of SOLID and the SOLID community.

We would be pleased if you can fill out our survey (takes less than 5 minutes). https://goo.gl/forms/6768UarZL282Ehvp2

Off course we will showcase the result and keep you updated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Lukas, I’m James. Just wondering whether you happened to notice on the post immediately above your in the Introduce Yourself thread, travtro commented “Trying to break away from the Facebooks - Linkins - Googles etc etc”. I feel exactly the same way and would never permit g00gle to put scripting on any of my machines and if utterly unavoidable I go down and use one at the library. Isn’t this much of the whole point of SOLID?

It wouldn’t surprise me, therefore, if in assessing responses submitted to a g00gle form, you’re going to have a very skewed analysis. Wouldn’t it be simpler just to ask your questions on this thread and allow us all to interpret for ourselves the replies?
'd