Quick Note & Thanks

Hey all,

A lot of you probably recognise me from around Gitter & the Forums as a rather responsive member of the Inrupt Developer Tools team, well, yesterday I decided to part ways with Inrupt and pursue some other opportunities.

As such, I won’t be active on the forums or gitter, as I’ve no longer a use for Solid at this time (and to be honest, I need a bit of time away). It’s been great helping to help people develop their various applications and building stability to the Inrupt SDKs to the best of my ability, so thanks to the many genuinely nice & patient people in this community.

If you need to reach me personally for whatever reason, then you can on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/thisismissem

I’ll leave y’all in the good hands of @zwifi

9 Likes

Thanks so much for all your contributions, and best of luck in the future!

3 Likes

Thanks for all your work, you’ve always been very helpful and I wish you the best for whatever you do next :).

Thanks for your work in the community Emelia! It was much appreciated, and best of luck with what comes next :slight_smile:

Hi @ThisIsMissEm , I don’t think we’ve met, but I’ve seen you on the forums and on Github and on Gitter, too, I think. Thank you for all your work!

Thankyou . Wishing you all the success in your future endeavours.

Thank you @ThisIsMissEm. We’ll miss you. :cry:
Best wishes!