New decentralized social network, specialized in sharing public and Creative Common content

Oh yes completely agree ! there are solutions for everything. It is a matter of being clear about where we want to go, state the intention, and then create with full trust that together we will get there :slight_smile:

Also fully agreeing on the step by step approach : let’s start the ball rolling without waiting for everything to be perfect and we will improve with time. What we need now is to have a real world, production application, make it scale to many users and then iterate. We know this : the important matter is to get traction and wide adoption first.

I have the intention to build this decentralized social network we are talking about here, and do it fast, and do it together, so everyone is welcome to join to co-create ! I am 100% dedicated to this.

For those interested, please check the event I am proposing to host : Creation of Solid applications with low-code development platform Generative Objects , I plan to demonstrate how we can build very fast this social network with Generative Objects low-code technology. Please comment on the post for the event to say what is your time-zone if you are interested to participate

2 Likes