Have any of the Pod Browsers got ACP built in yet?

Just checking if any of the browsers have ACP built in yet as a feature?
If not - i will try using the api to resolve it - but just wandering if it is “there” at the moment?

What specific functionality are you looking for? Inrupt’s PodBrowser allows you to give people particular access to particular resources, and will set that up using ACPs if that’s what the user’s Pod server supports - but that does limit you to the type of access that PodBrowser supports. Penny will expose a resource’s Access Control Resource, but you’ll have to manually define the exact access you want to apply. So those are pretty much the two available extremes in terms of ease of use vs. flexibility.

So what I’m looking at doing is using (currently for POC) is using inrupt.com - and want to expose a Heroku website to allow it to pick up a specific “authorised” resource, but not any other sub resource.

I’ve obviously tested it by allowing everyone access, then denying it, which obviously works great - I just now want to limit it to a website domain. I’m currently using https://podbrowser.inrupt.com pod browser for that pod space - but couldn’t obviously see where to set up the ACP - but that may be due to my lack of looking - but wasn’t obvious as allowing read access to a resource

I’ll have a look into Penny specifically.

Unfortunately there’s no public proposal yet for how ACPs are going to allow for limiting access by app - although it won’t work through website domain (since not all apps are running on a particular domain - e.g. native apps), but rather through client identifiers. Thus, you might need to look at the solid-client source code to figure out what the data should look like.

For some pointers, this will require the client application to identify itself using an application identifier, and then to add Rules to restrict access to an application identified by a particular identifier.

I’d point you to where the proposal will eventually be posted, but unfortunately the participant of the authorization panel who I asked about that said that that’s not clear yet.