Issues with id.inrupt.com

Hello all,

Now that webIDs are hosted on id.inrupt.com for Inrupt ESS pods, I am having some trouble writing and reading data to pods.
From my understanding, you can register pods at the id.inrupt.com service if you don’t have one, however pods that are hosted on pod.inrupt.com are still linked from id.inrupt.com through storage.inrupt.com/.
However, when I try to read and write to these services they do not throw errors but the data does not appear to be writing to the link at pod.inrupt.com and is not visible using the storage.inrupt.com link. Is this a known issue or is there a current workaround?

Thanks in advance.

I suspect this is related to the discussion in another thread, and maybe Invalid client credentials with inrupt App Registration - #7 by zwifi clarifies what’s going on. Let me know if this is a different issue.

1 Like

Hello,

I understand the concept, and it appears the problem has resolved. Oddly enough, someone I spoke with said there may have been some routing issues. The only changes I made to my code as setting the oidcIssuer for verification from login.inrupt.com back to broker.pod.inrupt.com - though when I used broker.pod.inrupt.com a few days ago, that was what was causing the issue. Either way, it has resolved and thank you for the detailed explanation!