Communication with Panels

I think what both @anon36056958 and @happybeing indicated, and what is also true for me, is that we do not have the bandwidth to monitor all what is going on in the various panels. Therefore the general question - greatly phrased by @happybeing here - is to go from isolated islands of activity, to a hub-and-spoke organization with the forum at the center. I expect this will be a win-win, synergy-generating structure.

You post insights from the panels, the community discuss, pick it up in their projects, and discuss insights from that. Where community members go astray in their thinking and solution-building you are best to detect/correct that. And also with your expert’s eye you can detect where there are holes that need panel discussion, and what priorities for these discussions are, based on activity/interest in the hub. It is a feedback loop.

In short: you are the best judge to gauge what is fit for panel discussion, not us folks here. Some concrete examples I can think of related to things I posted are:

5 Likes