I’m not sure what you mean by ‘solid vocabulary’.
I haven’t got as far as thinking about all that. What I’ve been thinking about is the client code to access it. There is a lot that’s needed.
We need a file or resource manager. There is the data browser but we need help to adapt it if that’s the way we want to go.
Otherwise we need a file or resource manager. The current features of Otto AA’s Solid File Manager are:
- view folder and files of your pod
- open files/folders in new tab
- upload files
- create new files and folders
- copy/move/rename files and folders
- edit text based files (txt, html, …; no special editor features yet)
- download files
- .zip actions (compress, extract)
- delete files and folders
- filter current folder (search)
But I’m thinking another one should be built for web components with something like Stencil or Svelte. Why?
Some possible reasons:
- component based
- use from html
- use linked data capable editor
- search using linked data, not just for file names
- interop with hdt
- based on comunica
- add upload capability
- add drag and drop
- render forms on open
- more linked data interop
This of course would be a big project, so it might make sense to make a subcomponent first, one that takes a path on the pod to the LOV hdt file, and a Sparql query string, and returns a result. Then the resource manager could use that whenever the resource manager is built.