New decentralized social network, specialized in sharing public and Creative Common content

@timbl, if you want to know more about Generative Objects, I just wrote this post : https://modeling-languages.com/low-code-open-source-platform-generative-objects/

Primer:
“I want to empower people to co-create the world we want to live in and to build new businesses from scratch, that could actually be sustainable, fair, and of service for our growth as humanity”

“Low-code development technology must become a common good, as it is essential for unleashing the creativity and ingenuity of all individuals”

“I believe we are primed for the next leap forward [on Internet]: making all of us the creators of the very services we are actually using!”

I believe we share strong values, this is why I am so interested in integrating Solid and Generative Objects. I believe Generative Objects could be the right tool to gain momentum for Solid, because it could empower non-technical people to create applications, especially applications on Solid, very fast, and reach the critical mass of Solid applications to make it the new normal.

1 Like