Welcome to the Solid Forum, please introduce yourself here. Great to have you on board

Hello everyone, I am Walter Almeida, have been following the group for quite a while. I am the initiator of a low code platform (www.generativeobjects.com) that I am now open sourcing as I believe we need a fully open source low code tech to empower people to fast create new applications, especially impactful applications. I have been developing this platform for the last 12 years and it is now very mature with many projects built on it.

I love the ethics and vision/mission of SOLID, I am 100% aligned and my intention is to contribute to it with all my skills and energy.

I am now envisioning to create a connection between Solid and Generative Objects in order to have a tool to fast create applications using solid data. So that we can accelerate the deployment of Solid and accelerate the creation of the new web. So that we can reach the critical mass of applications to allow this to happen. This connector will also include the inference of RDF vocabularies to accelerate even more the creation of apps. The objective being to be empower non-tech people to author apps.

I plan to now prototype a Solid connector for GO (Generative Objects) and see where it goes. I wanted first to check with you all and confirm the relevance of such a work. And get some hint about what would make a good POC.

All your feedbacks, suggestions, pointer, support and help are very welcomed !

And I am very excited to connect with you all :relaxed:

3 Likes